Ah, it’s a new year. yes I am four days late on that. Sorry. Anyway, I recently have finished one 30 day blog challenge (which admittedly I don’t think I actually finished in 30 days). However, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed much of the topics that were presented. There was quite the balance of fun ones that didn’t take much time, and reflective ones that took longer. So I decided to do another 30 day blog challenge. I did, unfortunately hit a snag. And that snag was that many of the 30 day challenges I came across were far too shallow for too much of the challenge (or ALL of it), or they were too serious. So i decided to make my own list with the questions that looked fun,interesting and reflective. I will begin doing it again shortly, and much like last time I’ll probably do 7 posts in a row and take a one to two day break. So here we go again! And here is the list of the upcoming topics (just so you know the questions with the names beside them are ones that my friends have suggested).
1) A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
2) What are you passionate about?
3) Favorite super hero and why
4) Would you rather someone tell you the truth up front but gently, or be lied to to spare your feelings?
5) The meaning behind your WordPress name
6) Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
7) Pick a song that projects the same mood as your day or week and explain.
8) What makes you different from everyone else
9) If you could trade places with anyone for one week, who would it be and why?
10) Most inspiring Asian – Andrew Tan Wei Aun
11) A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
12) Do you feel protective over someone?
13) What do you think it means to be in love?
14) Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
15) What is your favourite kind of food (to eat/make) and why? – Kristen Soo
16) Your Favourite Pirate – Alex Mcphie
17) Your opinions on Lady Gaga
18) Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
19) Is there anything you would you like to change about yourself?
20) Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?
21) Favoritest animal ever and why
22) in what ways is voice important to you? what would you ever do if you lost that voice? – Sarah Harris
23) How do you think people see you? Be a little negative and a little positive.
24) Is there anything you would you like to change about yourself?
25) When you are stressed, what can you use as an outlet? Why do you think it helps you?
26) A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
27) Tell us about the last movie you saw in theatres
28) What I would find in your bag
29) What you wanted to be as a kid – Amanda Marvin
30) Look back. Why did you choose this challenge? Do you think it says anything about you?
Just something new for hopefully every post onward:
I think, for me at least, that too often I forget to remember the little things, or seemingly insignificant things that give me joy, or make me smile. I have a couple of blogs that I go to, where the author lists things that make them smile, or bring them joy. So in an effort to remember, and cherish the little moments of joy and happiness that each day brings, I will begin listing them here on my blog at the end of everyone of my posts.
Things that made me smile today:
– my co-workers, I seriously enjoy working at Bath and Body Works. It’s not so much the fact that I like retail/customer service jobs. It’s moreso the fact that most of the co-workers that I’ve gotten to know and work with are such a joy to be around.
– customers that are genuinely grateful for help in finding discontinued products during a time of crazy sales.
– little kids. They are just so precious.
– Working out. Even though some days I feel lazy and don’t want to do my full work out (like today) I still love it. It’s quite refreshing.