I’ve already done this in the previous 30 day challenge. However, because I have a rather large playlist i decided to do it again, to see what songs came up last time. For those of you who missed the last one, you can see the list here.
10. Banana Pancakes – Jack Johnson
9. Do you love me? – The Contours
8. (I’ve had) The time of my life – The John Morris Orchestra
7. Got Beef – Sintax.the.Terrific
6. A haunted house – Joe hisashi
5. Effortless – Mars ill
4. The godz must be lazy – Sev Statik and Dust
3. I have a dream/Thank you for the music – Amanda Seyfreid
2. Kiss you goodnight – Meg & Dia
1. Standing the Storm – William Joseph
So here’s to another 10 song shuffle playlist….out of 2092 songs. Woohoo!
Things that made me smile today:
– little kids not having a care in the world
– talking to friends I have made since working in the mall…this time it’s the people working at fido.
– hearing this and remembering how amazing the original 16-bit Donkey Kong Country game was. graphically and musically.